Low back pain is a usual symptom among the modern civilized people. It affects mainly the middle aged and young adults of both sexes. People who work on the chair without exercise and those who carry heavy loads regularly are prone to get this complaint. We can hardly find a person who has not suffered from back pain atleast once in life. The causes of low back pain ranges from simple reasons like muscular strain to cancer of spine and hence backache should not be ignored. The pain is felt in lumbar and sacral region and may radiate to nearby sites.
You can find more fitness products at Foreversouq.com
The following are some causes for backache.
1) Backache due to diseases in the back.
2) Backache due to gynecological problems.
3) Backache due to problems in other parts of the body.
Read More: Best Deals in Dubai
1) Backache due to diseases in the back:--
1) Compression fracture of the vertebral column.
2) Rupture of intervertebral discs.
3) Injuries to ligaments and muscles of back.
4) Lumbosacral strain.
5) Intervertebral joint injuries.
6) Fracture of processes of vertebra.
b) Functional backache due to imbalance:-
1) During pregnancy.
2) Pot belly.
3) Diseases of the hip joint.
4) Curvature in the spine due to congenital defect.
5) Short leg in one side.
c) Backache due to inflammatory conditions:-
1) Infection of the bone due to bacteria.
2) Tuberculosis of the spine.
5) Lumbago or fibrositis.
6) Inflamation of the muscles.
7) Anchylosing spondylitis.
d) Backache due to degenerative diseases in the back.
2) Osteoporosis in old people.
3) Degenaration of the intervertebral disc.
e) Tumour in the spine:--
1) Primorytumour of the bones in the spine.
2) Metastatic tumours from other sites like prostate,lungs,kidneys,intestineect.
a) After childbirth.
b) After gynaecological operations.
c) Prolapse of the uterus.
d) Pelvic inflammatory diseases.
e) Cancerous lesions of the pelvic organs.
a) Renal stones.
b) Ureteric stone.
c) Cancer of prostate.
e) Biliary stones.
f) Peptic ulcer.
g) Inflammations of pelvic organs.
h) Occlusion of aorta and illiac arteries.
You can find more fitness products check here Online Shopping in UAE
Investigation of a case of backache:-
1) Complete blood count.
2) Routine urine examination.
3) Ultrasonography of the abdomen and pelvis.
4) X-ray of the lumbar and sacral region.
5) MRI of the spine.
5) CT scan of abdomen and pelvic region.
6) Examination of rectum,prostate,genito urinary organs.
1) Removing the cause for backache.
2) Symptomatic treatement.
2) Back exercises.